Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Toronto, Canada, PortfolioAid provides intelligent compliance solutions to retail brokerage, wealth management firms, mutual fund dealers, and the securities regulators that govern them. Leading firms have come to rely on PortfolioAid as a strategic compliance partner.
PortfolioAid’s flagship solution in its suite of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) applications is PortfolioAid360°. Its powerful security risk rating engine, enhanced suitability oversight, supervision workflow dashboards, and unique trending analytics empower its clients to promote a strong and healthy culture of compliance.
This role will be engaged in medium to large projects for financial services institutions. Emphasis is on requirements gathering, solutions design, and high-level client interaction. The Jr. Business Analyst is expected to perform as a subject-matter expert in dealings with developers, support personnel, testers, and project managers, and as a professional face of the company in all dealings with clients.
- Previous experience working in the financial services sector is an asset. Compliance knowledge would be preferred.
- Proven history delivering medium/large software projects.
- Work with SME and business stakeholders to document/maintain detailed business requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Ascertain and define objectives and provide recommendations to resolve issue.
- Facilitate meetings with internal and external stakeholders to capture business requirements.
- Work with the project management team to provide estimates as to how long it will take to write business requirements.
- Ensure that business requirements fit within the framework of Portfolio Aid applications.
- Able to deliver software requirements.
- Work with the development team to answer questions and insure that the product being built addresses the business requirements.
- Work with the QA team to answer questions regarding the business requirements.
- Experience with PortfolioAid360°, Dataphile/NBCN would be an asset.
- Experience with enterprise systems.
- Minimum 1 year Business Analyst experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Presentation skills for internal and external audiences
- Ability to work independently
Terms of Employment
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON
- Business Analyst: 1 year