Job Title : Executive Assistant/Junior Account Coordinator
Position: Full Time
Operation: Mon-Fri (8:30am-5:00pm)
Location : Markham, Ontario, Canada
Contact: Christine Ramballi, Customer Service Manager
The position encompasses administration and project tracking duties.
The successful candidate must have experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where a high degree of professionalism, strong communication skills, confidentiality, and flexibility are required. The individual is a pro-active performer that demonstrates excellent initiative and judgment on a regular basis. The ability to deal with ambiguity and handle changing and competing priorities is a must.
As an Executive Assistant/Junior Account Coordinator, you are primarily responsible for client relations, managing the digital community the Customer Service Professionals Network (CSPN) as well as provide internal support. You will also be providing support internally as well as being the executive assistant to the President. You will play a critical role in driving success and reaching objectives and working in a fast-paced, boutique training and consulting agency.
You are a dynamic individual who is quick on your feet, is detailed oriented and can handle a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis. With a flexible mindset and strong attention to detail, you always put the customer first and are technically savvy with a solid understanding of website management and social media. You are highly organized and resourceful with a “get things done” attitude and are quick to learn. Your enthusiasm, follow through and go with the flow attitude will ensure success in your role.
- College or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Executive Administration
- Event Management an asset
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Design Suite.
- Understanding of marketing in the social media realm; comfortable with MailChimp.
- Understanding of website management using the WordPress platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Schedule, follow up and communicate with clients and internally to ensure smooth execution of all meetings, events and workshops.
- Plan, organize and enable CSPN to be positioned as a respected and trusted source for everything “Customer Service”
- Have excellent typing and organizational skills, exhibiting meticulous attention to detail and produce a high-quality work product.
- Set up and manage events and public workshops, ensuring accuracy and overall client satisfaction
- Possess the ability to learn and assimilate new information into ongoing projects and prioritize tasks according to business outcomes
- Maintain solid working knowledge of all company services and programs
- Maintain company websites and provide support for all online digital marketing.
- Coordination of meetings & Teleconference setup
- Taking meeting minutes as required
- Preparing management for meetings as needed
- Any other office or executive management responsibilities that may arise
- Provide assistance on ad-hoc business requests as needed.
Marketing and Public Relations
- Develop a publicity schedule in collaboration with the Event Coordinator and Customer Service Manager to generate the maximum number of attendees and receives optimal media coverage
- Managing CSPN’s reputation in the online community indirectly by; embracing the principles and goals of CSPN, ensuring positive communication of events, designation programs and other updates
- Generate relevant content for use on Twitter, LinkedIn, CSPN Newsletter and E-blasts through consulting with colleagues for topics and ideas
- Create invoices & receipts.
- Create and maintain financial records for CSPN events
- Provide insight and input to ensure proper billing to the client
- Keep accurate records
- Work with accountant to ensure record integrity
Minimum of 3+ years related work experience
Customer Service Professionals Network (CSPN) has been around for over 20+ years serving clients throughout North America. We specialize in customized on-site training, public workshops, conferences and consulting. We have served over 250 organizations in various sectors including Health, Hospitality, Insurance, Banking, Not for Profit, and Government.
Job Type: Full-time