About the Company
Canada Royal Milk is a member of the Feihe International group of companies, Asia’s
number one infant formula brand. We are an international company with a multicultural
workforce that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our team members value and
embrace different perspectives and new ideas.
About the Role
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for a recent graduate or individual new to the field
to build a career with Canada Royal Milk. The Junior Accountant will join a diverse team of
accounting professionals, supporting the department functions and building positive
relationships across departments.
The Jr Accountant will work under the direction of members of the finance team to ensure
the collection and analysis of required information, and assist in the preparation of accurate
weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial summaries/statements. Excellent written and
verbal communication skills and a strong client service orientation are required for this role.
What We Offer
The opportunity to build and grow a progressive company, competitive wages, and
extended health benefits.
What We Look For
Curiosity, commitment to learning, and a winning mindset.
Education: Degree or certificate from a post-secondary institution in Accounting required
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in a Finance Clerk or similar role
Language: Advanced written and oral communication skills in English and
Chinese/Mandarin. Language skills will be tested.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Acts in compliance with internal controls and IFRS
2. Responsible for data entry and verification, file management and maintenance, and
general record keeping
3. Provides administrative support to all members of the finance department as required
4. Assists with payment remittances and maintaining positive vendor relations
5. Assists team members with daily, weekly, monthly, month-end and quarterly reporting
6. Responsible for maintaining and reporting on departmental KPIs and other data
7. Assists with fixed asset management and maintenance
8. Assists with reconciliation of General Ledger accounts and analyses
9. Assist with period end files including amortization, damages report, foreign exchange,
discounts and inventory
10. Maintain continuous tracking of accrued liabilities and prepaid accounts.
11. Other duties may be assigned
The standard office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Most of the work
occurs during regular weekday office hours. However, as an international company with
frequent interaction with head office, hours of work may vary to accommodate differences
in time zones. Flexible hours are required and may include evenings, nights and weekends.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of our employees and customers is a top priority for Canada Royal
Milk. Therefore, applicants will only be considered who are fully vaccinated, subject to
human rights considerations and recognized medical exemptions.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in, and
encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible
minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with