Fourth Dimension (4D) is an award winning Toronto-based, full-service creative design and digital communications agency. We specialize in business marketing and communication strategies that create competitive advantage. Since our founding in 2005, we have built a solid reputation in creating corporate identities, marketing solutions, communication strategies and integrated campaigns – both large and small – for a broad range of clients. We are driven by our desire to push beyond technological boundaries, and to create unique solutions that generate emotional responses.
We are a collaborative of Strategic Thinkers + Designers + Coders. We embrace technology and are constantly researching and learning about what’s new, and how we can leverage it for our clients to provide better solutions.
We are seeking a Junior Project Manager with strong problem-solving and analytical skills who can take ownership of a project timeline, anticipate and solve problems, and manage the development of leading-edge technology. One that can rapidly assess problem situations and creatively develop alternate solutions, share new ideas and be detail oriented.
- Work collaboratively with project leads to develop overall project management strategy and execution.
- Create detailed project briefs and Scope of work documentation for production teams
- Partner with project lead to monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and deliverables dates are met.
- Ability to work across several projects with one or more project managers or as the coordinator with project leads.
- Document and present project status, escalations and change request to team and clients.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service.
- Partner with project team leads to present work.
- Daily scrum meetings with project teams (internal and external)
- Working knowledge of basic Project Management principles
- Knowledge of basic search engine optimization
- Knowledge of web analytics and reporting
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), i.e. WordPress, Kentico, etc.
- Demonstrated competencies with basic elements of marketing (Media, Interactive, Promotional, and Advertising)
- Good understanding of web frontend and backend development practices and processes
- Knowledge of email marketing
- Strong understanding of the creative design process
- Extremely comfortable with mobile and social media
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and focus on task completion
- A dedication to getting and staying organized
- Competency in Google Apps, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and communication tools.
- Previous work experience with Agile Methodology or Tools, i.e. Wrike, JIRA, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in either an agency or equivalent environment
- A team player who adapts quickly to ever-changing environments
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-evident adaptability, a quick learner and ability to work to tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Proven ability to proactively identify, analyze, recommend and/or implement solutions for problems
- Must exhibit a willingness to learn constantly and absorb new information like a sponge, in both the technical and the business realm
- Excellent Work/School Professional References
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Toronto, ON
- Content Management System (i.e. WordPress): 1 year
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
- website management: 1 year