Our team of professionals help our clients manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of notice to reader working paper files, including unaudited financial statements and notes thereto.
- Preparation of personal and corporate income tax returns
- Preparation of T4 and T5
- Develop and maintain relationships with client management
Role and Responsibilities
KPMG offers a variety of comprehensive benefit packages in order to meet the diverse needs of our members, at varying stages of their lives.
- The Firm provides various “People Matters” programs including personal care time, fitness reimbursement, concierge service, and backup care for family members to help firm members improve the balance in their lives and enhance their knowledge or skills.
- Eligible Firm members receive an annual bonus, based on Firm, team, and individual success.
Skills & Qualifications
You will possess the following skills and behaviours. The opportunity to take ownership, progress and succeed is absolutely available to you.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- As this is a non-audit position, 2 – 3 years post graduate experience in a Public Accounting firm working on Enterprise clients is essential.
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of government remittances including payroll, HST, and installment
- Previous use of Tax Prep and Caseview, Caseware programs
- Previously experience in Sage, and QuickBooks
- 3 to 5 years of bookkeeping experience working on Enterprise clients
- Previous experience working in the medical industry
Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at [email protected] or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.
Auto req ID