We are excited to share an exciting announcement: Acrodex Inc. will officially rebrand as PCM Canada, a subsidiary of PCM Inc. Backed by PCM’s extensive North American capabilities and resources, we now take an important step forward with plans to grow our reach across Canada, bolster our service catalog, and improve delivery efficiencies. PCM Canada customers stand to benefit from deepened relationships with vendors and from a strategic partnership with sister company, Stratiform.
Working at PCM Canada
PCM Canada supports clients in reaching their business goals. PCM Canada is an exciting and rewarding place to work for both IT and business professionals. We strive to provide the highest standard of service, while leveraging the latest technology. The deep, long-lasting relationships with our loyal clients are a testament to our award-winning and industry recognized people and processes.
Here at PCM Canada, we’ve built an environment that is fast-paced and dynamic; constantly evolving to the changing technology industry. Our innovative approach promotes consistent growth and expansion that have created numerous career and advancement opportunities. This is echoed in our all of our internal practices as PCM Canada provides its employees with the latest training, programs and devices needed to complete their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Kick-start your IT career by joining our PCM family
PCM Canada has delivered the right technology to clients for over 30 years. Over the decades, PCM Canada has partnered with top technology brands like Apple, HP, Dell, Microsoft and Cisco to offer our customers the best IT solutions available on the market. This success wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated, motivated PCMers that make up our growing family.
We offer a full benefits program which includes Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, Extended HealthCare (including a Vision Care program), and Dental care. We also follow a comprehensive workplace health and safety program to ensure our employees are given the most comfortable and productive work environment possible.
About the Company
PCM Canada, is a full spectrum, enterprise-wide technology solutions provider that has been in the IT business since 1984. We deliver end-to-end IT solutions to clients across Canada, such as application innovations; systems integration services; hardware and software procurement services; and managed services (computer facilities management, application management, support/help desk and life cycle management services, etc.). With 600 IT professionals and support staff, we deliver quality service from our office locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Richmond Hill, Markham, Etobicoke, Winnipeg, and Vancouver.
Job Title: Microsoft Order Management & Contract Specialist
Business Unit: Planning and Operations
Reports to (Title): Manager, Software Operations & Order Management
Location: GTA, Richmond Hill, Edmonton, Vancouver, Calgary
Reporting to Manager, Software Operations & Order Management. This role contributes to the organization by managing existing Client relationships, fostering relationships with new Clients, providing price quotations, processing orders, brining client issues to resolution and action escalations.
The MS Order Management and Contracts Specialist is also responsible for the completion and submission of licensing agreements (EA, SCE, MPSA, EES, etc.) and is primarily focused on supporting reactive activities, operational tasks, and the support of new and existing base of Microsoft customers. Key competences are the ability to provide operational support for the sales team and a strong knowledge of MS volume licensing offerings.
- Efficient processing of quote and order requests received via telephone, e-mail and facsimile in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage the day to day relationship within existing customer base by responding to their requests, providing quotes and best-fit pricing options.
- Process invoices and software returns as required.
- Create incremental opportunities and drive closure within the dedicated customer account base.
- Consult with dedicated customers and assist in overcoming business problems they face by utilizing our Tech Sales and Delivery teams.
- Facilitate interaction between customers and publishers/manufacturers.
- Assist in the overall creation, review, and on-going maintenance of Microsoft customer contracts, including:
- Responsible to pre-validate details prior to submission or activation with Microsoft
- Establish a standard practice and set of rules to review and implement a customer contract accurately
- Make recommendations for corrections or process improvement
- Timely and accurate handling of contracts while ensuring integrity
- Ensure executed contract files are maintained for compliance guidelines
- Provide operations support, including:
- Filling out and processing Microsoft forms such as contact change request, change of solution advisor, license transfer, etc.)
- Technical support and handling of internal tools systems provided by Microsoft (i.e. explore.ms, eAgreements, Partner Self-Serve, VLSC, VLPC, …)
- Maintain a high level knowledge of programs, product offerings, policies and procedures to be the advisory / escalation point of contact for team members and supporting teams
- Manage deliverables and reports on upcoming customer quarterly meetings, renewals and true ups
- Understanding the operational importance of transactions and correlate them to all eligible incentive models
- Minimum of 2 years Microsoft operations or licensing experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Will be required to pass and maintain certifications beneficial to job role
- Must be skilled with managing Microsoft contract vehicles (Enterprise Agreements, MPSA, Select +, EES, etc.)
- Must be willing to accept on a flexible work schedule to meet deadlines
- Ability to execute, focused on results, strong teamwork skills, self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong analytical skills are required; must be proficient with Microsoft Office; able to manipulate Excel spreadsheets
Office environment with computer work. May have extensive periods of sitting, typing and phone use (may include headset). May need to lift up to 10 lbs.
As a condition of employment, this job is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks and a Driver’s Abstract if required for the role.
(工作地点在Richmond Hill 经验要求：2-3 年以上，需要对Miscrosoft Liscensing了解 Benefits：FT benefits 感兴趣的发简历给我 [email protected] Tech公司 公司文化比较轻松愉快 与Tier1 Tech Brands有合作关系比如 Cisco Dell HPE HPI Microsoft Lenovo 经常有学习的机会)