NeuronicWorks Inc. provides industrial, hardware, firmware, software and system design services delivering reliable products and cost-effective designs.
We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design,building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology.
Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career.
Our office is conveniently located in North York, easily accessible by public transit.
NeuronicWorks Inc welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. If you require any accommodations to fully participate in the application process, please let us know. While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
To perform this role successfully, the Software Developer will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Mobile application development for iOS and Android environments
- Design and develop software according to functional and technical design specifications and maintain a “common sense” approach that serves to recognize potential design gaps and provide insight into closing them
- Work on a wide range of projects with the opportunity to learn different skills onthe job
- Development of mobile applications, back-end services, client-server architecture, store and maintain data locally and in the cloud
- Work closely with UX and UI designers
- Review code for potential performance issues, re-usability, and/or anomalies
- Test software, web applications and apps, identifying technical problems,troubleshooting and fixing defects
- Other tasks as required to support project goals and business activities
Key competencies and skills
- 3-5 years of mobile applications development
- Experience designing or working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Xamarins cross-platform development software
- Knowledge of one or more of: Objective-C, Swift, Android Java and the APIs associated with each of these
- Platforms: iOS and Android
- Experience with deploying apps to Apple/Google stores
- Time management skills and ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks
- Experience with defect tracking systems and version control (Git)
- Capable of working independently, while being a collaborative member of the team
- Problem solving and resourcefulness
- Strong interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON
- Mobile App Development: 3 years