We are looking for talented Mobile Developers to join our team in designing the consumer and corporate facing apps that drive our network operations. While primary focus is on Android, flexibility to work on iOS development is beneficial for the role.
This is not your traditional Mobile Developer position and candidates will get exposed to all aspects of our mobile network and get hands-on experience developing the software systems that form the backbone of our network services.
- Work alongside a team of engineers in developing the architecture, tools and consumer/corporate facing apps.
- Get end-to-end experience and work on projects that let you see the infrastructure that drives our apps.
- Collaborate with UI/UX, marketing, and business development in building mockups to improve the user experience.
- 2-3 years Android Development experience
- Solid grasp of Java and OOP principles
- 1+ years iOS development experience gained through work OR personal projects.
- Solid Objective-C and iOS SDK skills as well as up to date with the latest developments (XCode etc).
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON
- Android Development: 2 years
- Objective C: 2 years
- Java: 2 years