Overall 10+ years of work experience
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Identify, analyse and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices.
- Assist on technical POC’s to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection