Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Investment Services, Money-In Advice team is a fast paced, high volume, dynamic contact centre environment. Understanding the synergy and dependency between the customer experience, sales and operational excellence, this team uses a balanced scorecard approach to measure the health and success of our business. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic individuals who are interested in being part of a team committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
As an Investment Consultant your responsibility will be to contribute to the Phone Channel’s business results by providing prompt, courteous and an efficient experience that exceeds customer’s expectations. Contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls. Achieve Money-In Advice sales targets through the recommendation of appropriate products and services to meet our ever changing customer needs. Successful candidates will be able to recognize and successfully leverage opportunities to further expand our client’s business relationship with TD Canada Trust through cross-selling our additional base of personal products and services and referring appropriate customers to our Wealth partners
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial market knowledge in order to provide informational solutions and advice to all our customers
- Proven competency in sales interactions and ability to identify opportunities to grow the business in all channels (including retail/wealth partners)
- Ability to multitask and exhibit excellent attention to detail while consistently following established procedures and processing transactions
- An effective team player who enjoys taking an active and enthusiastic role in campaigns and achieving all business building initiatives
- Willing to participate in and contribute to all coaching activities
- IFIC not required, license will be part of training and must achieve a min passing mark. Having your IFIC is an asset.
Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 10:00pm, & Saturday /Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Current hours: 8:00am – 6:30pm Mon-Fri (hours subject to change)
Mandatory Full Time Paid Training: Monday to Friday for 60 days from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Work From Home Transition
You will begin your employment at the above location, once you reach the criteria of the work from home program, which includes but is not limited to a quiet workspace, minimum internet bandwidth, and tenure guidelines, you will be provided the opportunity to transition to work from home for part of the work