Based in Kingston Ontario and with satellite offices in Sydney Australia, Vancouver, and Boston, Novari Health specializes in designing, building and deploying enterprise-scale software solutions that improve access to care for patients and at the same time improves the delivery of healthcare. Our Novari Access to Care® integrated software platform includes modules that enable eReferrals, coordinated care, telemedicine, eBooking, wait list management and air traffic control like functionality, that helps patients get the right care at the right time by the right provider.
Novari Health is based in beautiful Kingston, Ontario with all its amenities and low cost of living. On the shores of Lake Ontario, halfway between Toronto and Montreal and only 1.5 hours from Ottawa. Kingston, Ontario consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in Canada. Our team is made up of intelligent, young, dynamic individuals with a wide range of skill sets that collectively are accomplishing great things for the healthcare system and patients. Creativity, initiative, problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and great work ethic are hallmarks of our team members.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in IT or related field
- Demonstrated communication and team interaction skills
- Knowledge of common software design patterns
- Experience using Microsoft .Net Framework and Stack
- Experience in the healthcare sector
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- System architecture & design
- Mobile Development Experience (iOS and/or Android)
- SASS and Foundation frameworks
- UX Design
- Experience using git for source control
- Microsoft Azure Experience
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. Information on us, our solutions, partners, and clients are available at www.novarihealth.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 3 years