You could be perfect for this position if you are confident as the primary lead in the development and implementation of online marketing efforts for e-gaming brands. You will be responsible for online media buying, marketing and promotional expertise. Your goal is to drive increased site traffic, market share and target audiences. This is completed by developing, implementing and measuring advertising and promotions within the online e-gaming industry. You are dedicated to being a corporate expert on the consumer, competition, business drivers, partners, and trends for online marketing in the e-gaming business. You will create best of breed programs and promotions that maximize company benefit.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet, Intranet and mobile applications to manage an organization’s online presence including public relations, communications, commercial activities and social media management
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
TOOLS / TECHNOLOGIES:
- Data base user interface and query software: Data entry software, AEC Software FastTrack, ClearEDGE, MySQL, Databox
- Customer relationship management CRM software: MarketSharp, Constant Contact, Salesforce.com Salesforce CRM, Salesforce software, Sage SalesLogix
- Analytical or scientific software: Lyris HQ Web-Analytics Solution, The MathWorks MATLAB, StataCorp Stata, SPSS, SAS
- Web platform development software: Cascading Style Sheets CSS, Hypertext markup language HTML, Extensible HyperText Markup Language XHTML, Dynamic hypertext markup language DHTML, Drupal
- Data base management system software: Apache Hadoop, Apache Cassandra, Apache Hive, NoSQL, Apache Pig
- Project management software: Forum One Communications ProjectSpaces, OfficeWork Software TurboProject, MinuteMan Systems MinuteMan Project Management Software, Microsoft SharePoint, Countersoft Gemini
- Development environment software: pm ase QuickBuild, Apache Gump, Adobe Systems Adobe ActionScript, Oracle Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition J2EE, Apache Maven
- Data base user interface and query software: Hewlett Packard HP Project Portfolio Management Solution, Planisware, Structured query language SQL, Objective Decision Contactizer Pro, Microsoft SQL Server
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software: Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite ERP, Vitria M3O Operational Intelligence, Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans
- Long-term disability insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Death benefits
- Flexible work hours
- 5 Day work weeks
- Terrific work environment
- Casual dress code
- Christmas gifts for employee children
- Company paid week off for Christmas
ABOUT THE COMPANY
iSTORM New Media is a private, well established marketing and development company who provides organizations across the globe with cutting-edge custom technology.