Project Duration: 6 month+
– Five years’ experience in SQL, Oracle Database, SQL Developer and PL/SQL
– Experience with Test Data Generation, and Test Data Management
– API Testing Experience using tools like Postman, SOAPUI, Ready API, REST Assured
– Intermediate to strong QA Automation skills on industry standard commercial testing tools is an asset (1 to 2 years preferably in testing frameworks for web-based applications).
– Strong methodology skills, Waterfall and Agile
– Knowledge of SDLC
– Strong knowledge of Software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
– Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
– Exceptional team player
– Any past development experience (junior level) using latest technologies Java, .NET is an asset
– Outstanding written and oral communication skills
– Experience with Jira, Zephyr, TestRail, Confluence, AccelQ, NeoLoadwould be considered a significant asset.
– Experience testing health/pharmacy systems that require adhering to privacy and security standards is an asset.
– Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test artifacts (test plans, test cases, test scenarios, test reports)
– Experience working with debugging tools and development tools (Chrome Devtools)
– Experience working on multiple deliverables simultaneously and managing time effectively
– Experience identifying and communicating testing risks and product issues with stakeholders.
– Experience acting as Process Warden with regards to identifying and resolving/improving test process.
– Experience mentoring and training testers in all aspects of Quality Assurance process and testing.
– Experience driving, monitoring and supervising a test team
– Experience and participation in defect / bug tracking status meetings / triage meetings
– Knowledge and experience in testing complex assessment, eligibility and business rules
– Test Data Management
– Test Data Creation
– Regression Testing Methods
– Automated Testing
– Test Data Generation
– Black Box, White Box, Grey Box Testing
– Some Business Systems Analysis Experience (considered an asset)
– Health Insurance or Pharmacy Industry
– Release planning, business systems analysis and documentation, business process reengineering, and business case development and status reporting
– Test artifact creation – Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Plan, Test Report