View more 10 months ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle day-to-day aspects of Middleware Integration including troubleshooting & enable new integration needs.
- Enable system and process automation and supply chain integration.
- Proven experience with Middleware Integration including troubleshooting & enable new integration needs.
- The successful individual will possess strong business process acumen, along with excellent problem-solving and debugging skills, be highly motivated and a quick learner, must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The individual must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have acumen for continuous improvement. Should be able to collaborate with internal teams to deliver innovative solutions to complex mapping and workflow problems.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree.
- Proven hands-on experience building integrations using applications such as WebLogic / Oracle SOA, SOACS, Oracle BPEL, OIC.
- Experience in developing REST APIs using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing integrations with ERPs like SAP, Oracle Cloud ERP and other SaaS platforms like workday, SFDC, ServiceNow
- Experience on working with security aspects of REST APIs and SOAP calls e.g SAML, oAuth etc
- Experience in dealing with large payloads/files.
- Experience in handling high volume messages and messaging concepts.
- Hands on experience with SOA MFT/MFTCS
- Prior experience building web-services
- Excellent knowledge of XML, XML schemas and XSLT.
- Experience on Oracle B2B
- Communications protocols such as FTP, SFTP and AS2.
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.