Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor directs the production line(s),
monitoring the production environment to ensure consistent quality and safety. An experienced
supervisor and coach, the Supervisor continuously trains, develops and manages their team of direct
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the management and maintenance of plant equipment, and
pro-actively resolving production issues. As a team leader, the Supervisor monitors the cost of production
and delivers on quota within approved production plans and schedules.
With support and coordination from HR, the Supervisor will oversee the development of packaging
production associates including ongoing training and compliance with GMPs.
▪ Bachelors degree or certificate in a related field of study;
▪ 5 years’ of supervisory experience in a Manufacturing, Construction or Logistics environment;
▪ Strong leadership, planning, communication, and analytical skills;
▪ Ability to work with computers and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
▪ Ability to manage and develop a team of 5-10 operators;
▪ Knowledge of Food Safety processes, including Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
(HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information
▪ Cost control and budgeting;
▪ Work planning and scheduling;
▪ Knowledge in quality management as it relates to infant formula production;
▪ Experience working in food processing industry highly desirable
Apply online with cover letter and resume.