AVIDA is a retail experience company. We’re on a mission to create better shopping experiences for all.
Today’s bricks-and-mortar retailers face many challenges. Stiff competition, high customer expectations, technological disruption, and legacy real estate and IT infrastructure, are but a few. We provide strategic and creative approaches to experiential planning and design – all fully supported by a flexible and scalable technological platform. From ideation to execution, deployment and ongoing service and maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
We enable retailers to deliver exceptional in-store experiences for their customers that align with brand and business needs.
AVIDA – Enablers of elevated in-store experiences.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
AVIDA is seeking a Program Coordinator to join our team. As a Program Coordinator, you’ll assist in planning, deploying, and managing our client’s retail experience programs. You will support a team of Program Managers who are the bridge between our clients and our internal strategy, design, and technical teams.
As a Program Coordinator, you’ll have prior experience in project coordination for digital projects and products. Highly organized, tech savvy, and with a finely tuned attention to detail, you’ve a winning personality, are a team player, and are looking to grow with a company that is pushing the boundaries of experience design.
AVIDA’s Programs team works closely across functional areas in order to deliver great retail experiences.
- Coordinate the flow of creative assets between client, partner agencies, and internal creative teams;
- Manage digital playlists with a high degree of accuracy;
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to understand all aspects of client requirements;
- Work with internal teams and partners to evaluate project scope, budget, schedules, risks, and required resources for project delivery;
- Assist in preparing estimates, critical path timelines, and internal specifications/job requests with timely follow through;
- Maintain accurate records of all activities within the project including maintenance of complete project dockets and detailed meeting minutes;
- Assist in planning and organizing project meetings and other activities;
- Actively participate in team meetings (Daily stand-ups, demos, sprint planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives sessions,);
- Help prepare and present projects status reports to the client and internal leadership teams;
- Assist in production/resource planning for assigned projects and accounts;
- Continuous learning to understand key issues in retail across verticals
BACKGROUND AND SKILL
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project coordination for digital products;
- Understanding of traditional and agile project management methods an asset;
- Experience working with creative teams and production workflows;
- Some experience working with clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Solid time management and organizational skills;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on creative projects;
- Takes direction well and is a team player;
- Incomparable attention to detail;
- In dealings with all people, knows when to be firm, and when to bend;
- Has a desire to continuously learn and grow;
- Takes ownership of your work and has a sense of accountability to your team;
- Have a passion for creating and delivering great experiences.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
AVIDA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.
As an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time