You could be perfect for this job if you are confident in planning, initiating, and managing information technology (IT) projects. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
Apply for this job!
What will you do:
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
Tools / Technologies:
- Project management software: Forum One Communications ProjectSpaces, OfficeWork Software TurboProject, MinuteMan Systems MinuteMan Project Management Software, Microsoft SharePoint, Countersoft Gemini
- Development environment software: pm ase QuickBuild, Apache Gump, Adobe Systems Adobe ActionScript, Oracle Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition J2EE, Apache Maven
- Data base user interface and query software: Hewlett Packard HP Project Portfolio Management Solution, Planisware, Structured query language SQL, Objective Decision Contactizer Pro, Microsoft SQL Server
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software: Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite ERP, Vitria M3O Operational Intelligence, Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans
- Long-term disability insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Death benefits
- Flexible work hours
- 5 Day work weeks
- Terrific work environment
- Casual dress code
- Christmas gifts for employee children
- Company paid week off for Christmas