The role of Project Manager will be to facilitate the ongoing tasks within our design and marketing departments. The role will consist of:
– Organizing all incoming content creation tasks and assigning them to the appropriate staff member
– Working with the marketing department to ensure all corporate objectives are met
– Reviewing all client design/implementation jobs and scheduling them into the queue.
– Coordinating all design tasks and assigning to the appropriate designer.
Qualifications and Skills
– Being highly organized is a must
– Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
– Experience in Project Management software is a bonus
– Post-Secondary education in a related field is required
– Company RRSP Plan
– Manulife Benefits Package
– The company pays for lunch to be prepared for staff Monday-Thursday
Job Type: Full-time
- Kingston, ON
- Project Management: 1 year