PROJECT MANAGER (Enterprise Solution/Application Development)
Metex is the global leader in application and database modernizations. We transform two-tier legacy applications to modernized, N-tier Java or .NET solutions through unique, code refactoring technologies. We have helped global enterprises and Fortune 500 companies modernize complex architectures in an efficient and scalable manner. Metex is experiencing significant growth and expansion through technological innovation, new product development and a unique competitive edge which has been driving growth in our project pipeline. For additional information about our services, please visit www.metex.com.
Metex is seeking an experienced and highly motivated full-time Project Manager to join an evolving and growing team.
- Serves as a liaison between Metex and the client
- Assist in determining scope of work and timeline requirements
- Provide communication to clients on budget, timeline, and project progress
- Manage day-to-day operations for the assigned projects and its scope, including the creation and execution of project timelines to meet the needs and requirements
- Manage agenda for review and check in meetings
- Reviews deliverables prior to submission to clients
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing; monitors receivables for projects
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they arise in a given project
- Supports sales and marketing functions such as reviewing contracts and preparing components of proposals and sales presentations
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software development managerial experience with a proven track record of managing large software projects
- Superior project management capabilities and the proven ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Detailed oriented with strong collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work successfully with various organizational levels, whether that be with colleagues, senior executives, customers or partners
- Innovative self-starter with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong technical background (experience in Java or .NET is an asset) is a plus
- MBA or PMP certification is a plus
Metex offers candidates an exciting, challenging environment and the ability to join an enthusiastic team in developing our specialized enterprise solution and welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to extend a thank you to all of those that apply; however only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON
- PROJECT MANAGERMENET: 5 years