We are a Tarion warranty certified builder with an Italian origin and a history of building in Ontario, Canada with more than 30 years of experience. We are looking for a Property Accountant & Coordinator who will be responsible for various accounting functions of our building activities, as well as help coordinate project execution among various stakeholders.
- Track and monitor accounting activities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports
- Prepare bank reconciliations, accruals, and journal entries
- Reconcile A/R and A/P ledgers
- Coordinate communication between construction site, design firm, and head office
Assist in all aspects of project management for building construction, i.e. permit application coordination, construction scheduling, etc.
- College/Post Secondary education in accounting
- Previous experience in
- building/construction industry will be nice
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
- Can work as a term and be independent on completing the assigned tasks
- Result oriented and be able to meet deadlines
Salary Range: $38,000-$42,000