DealTap is an all-in-one electronic signature platform specifically designed for Ontario REALTORS®. Our comprehensive contract processing platform increase agents and brokers’ efficiency. We are fast growing and are looking for software engineers to join the team.
We are searching for QA Analysts to join the team in creating the next generation of digital platform and systems. This is a full-time position in Toronto, Ontario. QA Analyst will work closely with developers and product owners, is primarily responsible for test plan development, execution and Strategy with DealTap’s platform and applications.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results. Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements. Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and – bugs quickly
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes Knowledge
- Experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested Business process understanding
Nice to haves
- Jira Agile Selenium
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- QA: 1 year