Position Summary (Scope & Purpose):
Reporting to the VP Operations, the successful candidate must be flexible, reliable and have a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a busy organization. The candidate must be multi-lingual in Cantonese and/or Mandarin and English and focused on providing a positive customer experience to our clients. Responsibilities will include providing administrative support, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls, and scheduling appointments. The Receptionist will also be responsible for administrating and distributing the Bank correspondence and general office duties.
- As the initial point of contact for the organization, present a positive and professional image of the Bank to all visitors
- Provide efficient administration support to the executive team as required
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties and refer onto the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Type forms, letters, reports, and emails as necessary. Where necessary, assist in compiling data for various reports.
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, correspondence and courier packages
- Arrange travel bookings via approved providers, distribute tickets to staff, and track incurred expenses.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Coordinate meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events. Book meetings in boardrooms, off-site conference halls, and other locations.
- Ensure that the appropriate evacuation procedures are carried out in the event of an emergency. Observe and report any security issues to the Vice President, Operations.
Candidate Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of four  years of direct work experience in a receptionist/administrative assistant capacity, preferably within a banking or financial services industry
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese and English. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of the organization. Ability to quickly comprehend instructions.
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency. Multitasker with an attention to detail and an ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skills in providing strong administrative support at an executive level.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged, team-oriented working environment
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental benefits plan
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to
Thanks Adia for sharing the position.