View more 2 years ago
- Be part of Core Team for SFCC and build competency in SFCC.
- Define and set up technical standards for SFCC solutions, setup tools and systems required for excelling in SFCC. Assist in SFCC sales efforts: solution proposal building, estimating, planning and customer interactions.
- Define and refine ideas of accelerators that can provide a competitive advantage to client in the sales process; build accelerators in MVP evolutions.
- Conceptualize, architect and design solutions for customers that meet customer business objectives, cost, timeline, quality and MVP.
- Lead the delivery from a technology perspective and delivery
- 10+ years of web development, experience with an emphasis on e-commerce platform implementations.
- 6+ years- experience supporting/Enhancing E-commerce solutions.
- 6+ years of experience in designing, implementing and migrating E-commerce solutions.
- SFCC B2C architecture, implementation and rollout experience.
- Strong background in W3C, Accessibility Guidelines, MVC, Agile development,
- Exp in using SFRA, Pipelines, JS Controllers, ISML Templates and Real time data exchange using Web services
- Must have experience is many 3rd part integrations like Paypal, Cybersource, bazaar voice, Akamai identity cloud, SAP is preferred.
- Experience in sales cloud, service cloud and marketing cloud is an added advantage.
- Enterprise-grade implementation of SFCC including the integration of internal and external apps to deliver an omnichannel experience.
- Experience in Azure pipelines, Github and Jenkins.
- Experienced in conducting workshops with the customer team.
- Experienced in agile project and engineering processes MVP.
- Can perform tech leadership role at an architect role.
- Very good verbal and written communication.