View more 2 years ago
- SAS-9.4 M6 -Platform Suite administration and administer SAS workload sas workload orchestrator administration utility.
- Should have experience of SAS products like SAS-Studio, SAS-EG, SAS-environment manager, PC -SAS,SASGSUB.
- The candidate should have expertise administering SAS GRID 9.4m6 &SAS Viya in AWS/OCI environments and migration of SAS data from on prem to cloud environments.
- Administer, maintain, and tune the SAS –Grid Platform and SAS Viya in Linux environment and in-depth knowledge of SAS Foundation 9.4, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Metadata & EBI Server 9.4, SAS Grid 9.4, Platform LSF Suite.
- SAS platform security management, SAS application and underlying infrastructure support (OS, Storage, SAS 9.4 EBI Applications, Web and Database)
- Collaborates with storage, server, LDAP, database, and other IT administrators to support ongoing operations for the SAS-Grid environment.
- Manage provisioning for all SAS tools and environments, including but not limited to SAS-metadata identities, users, groups, and roles.
- Security and Authentication topics (related to the access of source data, the access of data within SAS on the SAS servers across the different business organizations as well as SAS’ integration with tools such as Active Directory/LDAP)
- Knowledge about SAS- Setup which includes platform suite, SAS-Products and LSF administration
- Through Understanding about SAS -9.4M5/6 administrator of the 9.x suite in a Windows and Linux environment performing system monitoring, log analysis, performance analysis, performance tuning and capacity planning
- Experience in troubleshooting SAS Platform and client issues along with performing root cause analysis.
- Understand basic commands necessary to monitor SAS jobs, ability to move around in a Windows and Linux environment as required for basic functioning of SAS as well as a functional understanding of how the operating system and SAS are integrated.
- Understanding of SAS Metadata content and articulate the advantages/benefits of SAS Metadata content throughout the organization.
- Thorough understanding of SAS products and how they function together in a distributed environment.
- Knowledgeable of SAS data source connectivity to the following architectures: Hadoop, Oracle..
- Understanding of server security and folder structure and how they relate to SAS folders and security