You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
The Enterprise Audit group is looking for Senior Accountants to join its dynamic team.
KPMG’s Audit practice helps clients manage risk so they can focus on their core businesses. By intimately understanding the client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
What you will do
Our teams of professionals help our clients’ manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance. As a Senior Accountant you will be required to:
- Apply KPMG’s audit and accounting practices and methodologies at client engagements.
- Conduct external and internal financial statement audits for both public and private companies.
- Leadership of field engagement teams as well as coaching and mentoring junior staff members.
- Perform analysis of complex accounting issues.
- Perform financial and systems analysis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
As an Audit professional, you will provide a service that represents a high-value mark for our firm, helping companies assess their risk as they work to ensure transparency across their operations.
What you bring to the role
- Accounting/business degree
- Successful completion of the CFE and/or working towards a CPA designation.
- 3-5 years post graduate experience with a public accounting firm.
- Excellent project management, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment.
- Experience with ASPE and ASNPO.
- Effectively monitors multiple or complex projects regularly to check how they are progressing against deadlines and budget.
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients’ business and maintain strong client relationships.
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professional in the performance of duties.
- Previous experience and technical knowledge to the benefit of the client.
- Able to use a range of techniques to analyze an issue.
Keys to your success:
- Strong time management, planning, and organizing skills
Demonstrated ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear, and confidently conveying messages in a credible and persuasive manner.
- Proven ability to sustain a high level of drive enthusiasm, and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
- Capacity for working hard to meet demands at key times of pressure. Resilient in the face of challenges or obstacles.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.