CCS Bookkeeping is an independent bookkeeping company with offices in Kingston and Ottawa. We have been working in the financial field for over 25 years. We have an extensive list of clients and are referred to business owners by several local accounting firms.
We are currently seeking to fill the full time position of Senior Bookkeeper to service our continued growth.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, some of your duties and responsibilities include:
- Entering Accounts Payable
- Cheque Runs
- Entering Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Receivable Receipts
- HST Remittances
- Year End Preparation
- Adjusting Journal Entries
- General Journal Entries
- Generating Financial Statements
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- Entering Payroll
- Statutory Holiday Calculations
- Generating Payroll Reports
- CRA Correspondence
- Answering client queries
Your qualifications should include:
- Accounting or business diploma or degree from a recognized college or university.
- Preferably 3 to 5 years experience.
- Experience with Sage 50, QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online.
- Competency with MS Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
Preference will be given to individuals with previous experience.
We thank all who express an interest in this position and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time