Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” – Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
We are seeking a highly passionate and motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to join our NetBrain team. As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work with the development team closely for migrating NetBrain’s product from on premise model to cloud model. You will lead the design, implementation and management of the AWS cloud infrastructure. This is a technical hands-on opportunity with full responsibility of the security, reliability, performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure.
- Work closely with product and development team to translate overall system architecture and product requirements into well-designed and implemented software components.
- Work closely with development team and build out a cloud operation function.
- Develop repeatable tools and processes for automation, configuration, monitoring, and alerting
- Responsible for managing the build and deployment of the Cloud (AWS) based infrastructure, using the appropriate tools and scripts
- Identify and proactively solve problems to ensure a seamless experience for our customers
- Gauge and rightsized infrastructure resources to manage spend appropriately
- Define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, traffic and conversion, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS
- 5+ years’ experience building and supporting large scale, business critical systems
- Experience with networking and security
- Operational experience with deploying and maintaining highly available web applications and services.
- Experience with container systems (Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Provisioning and Configuration Management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016
- Scripting skills in Python, PowerShell, and Bash
- Strong baseline expertise to proven Linux abilities
- Strong IT Operations and engineering background
- Strong technical background, written, verbal and communication skills and the ability to work independently and in team environments
- Capable at spotting problematic areas, analyzing solutions, and propose resolutions