- Prepare monthly journal entries and Corporate balance sheet account reconciliations, ensure transactions are in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Actively participate in the monthly, quarterly and year end financial close process.
- Provide variance analysis on a monthly basis
- Analyze data from multiple databases and internal systems
- Coordinate posting and reconciliation of intercompany transactions, work with various business units to resolve discrepancies
- Review the monthly payroll journal entry, and reconcile payroll balance sheet accounts.
- Support in preparation of Corporate budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the annual audit and quarterly reviews.
- Conducting ad hoc financial analysis, and/or other assignments as delegated by management
- 5-10 years of financial analyst experience required, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Professional accounting designation preferred
- Experience working within large organizations, in Corporate accounting
- Working knowledge of accounting reporting standards (IFRS experience is an asset)
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with team members from many different departments with competing priorities.
- Core competencies include: problem solving, results orientation, communication, and adaptability.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, adapt quickly to manage changing priorities and deadlines
- Able to multitask in-order, and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Experience in relevant accounting software, Great Plains is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- financial analyst: 5 years (Preferred)
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs