Winnermax Capital is seeking a tech-savvy, experienced Senior Human Resource professional to join our team! The qualified individual should be knowledgeable in all areas of Human Resources including Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Succession Planning, etc. Success for this position is determined by the ability to report clear, correct, and actionable data.
HR responsibilities include:
- Hiring for company needs.
- Handles employee relations
- Maintain compliance with federal, provincial and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Assist internal and external contacts in a positive and professional manner, answering questions or guiding them to the appropriate contact or resource
- May be involved in the planning, organization, and implementation of special events, specific projects, or program changes
- Employee may be asked to complete related duties other than those indicated above as assigned by their supervisor
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business or related field.
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance. Prefer at least 3 full years of employment in local senior Human Resource position.
- Must be technologically fluent and able to exhibit extensive knowledge and understanding of Human Resource laws.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Address 50 Minthorn Blvd., Suite 200 Markham ON L3T 7X8 Canada