At TELUS Digital:
We are on a journey to make things easier for our customers and our team. This mission is highly consistent with TELUS’ promise to put customers first, and drive the evolution toward our next level customer experience.
We are looking for a team member just like you to join our start up-like environment – fast-paced and collaborative. You’d get to define and support the execution of robust digital strategies, which support priority business, team member and customer outcomes.
We work at the intersection of people, customer experience, technology and process. We believe in challenging our assumptions and beliefs on a daily basis; collaborating and validating ideas with customers, planning for ambiguity and being ready for constant change.
Learn about our team at http://labs.telus.com/
What YOU Do:
You’re an experienced, senior native application developer who’s passionate about creating meaningful experiences through well-engineered products. You are a mentor and guiding voice for developers, who can balance day-to-day workload, with an eye for future improvements of your team.
As a developer within TELUS Digital, you will be working on leading edge mobile applications, supporting TELUS customers and growing our digital footprint – what you help build will be launched to millions of customers.
You will be working as part of a friendly, cross-discipline agile team who helps each other solve problems across all functions. As a custodian of customer trust, you will employ best practices in development, security, accessibility and design to achieve the highest quality of service for our customers. You’re also interested in constantly learning and growing – both building your own skill set and helping develop the people around you.
What YOU Bring:
- A passion for emerging technologies, you’ve kept up to date on top trends and love to bring new ideas to your team
- Experience in architecture of mobile applications
- Expertise in building high performance and delightful iOS apps using the iOS SDK, Swift, Objective C & Xcode
- Expertise in building highly performant, delightful Android apps using the Android SDK, Java & Android Studio
- Familiarity with creating and implementing unit integration testing and automation
- Comfort working with RESTful APIs (JSON, etc.)
- Familiarity with security and authentication standards such as OAuth & JWT
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment