Founded in 2017, SnapPay Inc. is one of North American Largest private-owned and operated Financial technology services providers. As part of the Customer Service team, you will be a key member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated to continuous learning and growth opportunities.
As a fast-growing start-up company, we become one of the biggest Alipay / WeChat Pay / Union Pay marketing and payment partners in North America. Snappy is dedicated to revolutionizing Canada’s online and retail payment experience. Our clients come from small online stores to huge local giants. SnapPay strives to be a world-class organization committed to excellence and exceeding customer expectations.
• Act as a point of contact for all key account matters, including anticipate the client’s needs, and help client successes with our product.
• Cooperate with other teams within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, ability to present to clients from data analysis to presentations.
• Responsible for handling the most important client accounts at SnapPay.
• Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients.
• Developing and maintaining a solid relationship with major key client
• Resolving Key client issues and complaints within the deadline.
• Anticipate Key account changes, prepare and implement an executable plan for corresponding changes.
• Managing communications between key accounts and internal teams.
• Analysis of client’s data to provide customer relationship management.
• Prepare and present presentations to clients for new products and other services.
• Strong Sense of ownership
• Key account holder experience is a plus.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent