SnapPay Inc. is one of North American Largest private-owned and operated Financial technology services providers. As part of the Marketing team, you will be a key member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated to continuous learning and growth opportunities.
As a fast-growing start-up company, we become one of the biggest Alipay / WeChat Pay / Union Pay marketing and payment partners in North America. Snappy is dedicated to revolutionizing Canada’s online and retail payment experience. Our clients come from small online stores to huge local giants. SnapPay strives to be a world-class organization committed to excellence and exceeding customer expectations.
- Cooperate with Alipay, WeChat Pay, and Union Pay to promote clients on each platform.
- Design and implement marketing strategies to promote clients’ products and services.
- Operate and update company social media.
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- 1-3 years of proven experience in online/offline marketing, event planning, advertising, or public relations
- Some work experience with mobile payment is considered an ASSET
- A university degree or college diploma related to marketing
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Extraordinary communication ability.
- Experiences using Microsoft Office and G-suites.
- Please submit your resume with previous work (articles, poster and etc.)
Language Requirement: English & Mandarin Chinese
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted/free food
- Subsidised gym membership
- Stock options
- On-site parking