The Senior Android Developer will be responsible for the native Android application development of the new product as well as the maintenance of and enhancements to the existing product. The Senior Android Developer will effectively communicate with the team to uncover immediate/future needs, will convey those results to our clients in a meaningful way, and will deliver solutions in a proactive, fast-paced, client-service driven development environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the construction and maintenance of Android project, develop high stable and secure Android application, and be responsible for the product development based on the weekly plan
- Participate in the discussion and compilation of the project implementation plan, complete the preparation of the project requirements, outline, detailed design and other documents;
- Responsible for the project subsystem or module design and coding;
- Responsible for the use of SnapPay (Alipay strategic partners) system- by providing high database concurrency and high stability system to hundreds of thousands of merchants
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in Android Development
- Experience with both Java and Kotlin languages
- Advance knowledge of Android Studio and Gradle
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and programming languages
- Experience developing highly performant Java code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks，experience with Android performance analysis tools
- Advanced knowledge of designing and implementing the object-oriented paradigm within Java and Kotlin based applications
- Understanding of Android Jetpack components such as Data Binding, LiveData, Lifecycles, etc.
- Knowledge in creating both instrumentation and unit tests using Espresso, Mockito, Robolectric, etc.
- Experience with JIRA, Google Play, and analytics platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge in Git workflows and agile development
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Has a strong working ethic and obeys the code of conduct. Strictly follow the security and quality assurance procedure.
- Experience with reactive programming (e.g. RXJava)
- Experience with data encryption and signature programing
- The candidate with proficiency in iOS development experience is preferred
- Must be performance-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Subsidised gym membership
- Stock options
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent