This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge innovation in the field of medical imaging. We are looking for experienced and passionate software engineers to start a new project.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid programming expertise including but not limited to Python and C/C++
- Expertise in processing digital images
- Expertise in design and implementation of machine learning algorithms
- Optional: experience in working with medical images
If you are looking for your next professional challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team to initiate an innovative product in the medical domain, then Huron Digital Pathology is the right company for you! We highly value diversity and inclusivity in a collegial and supportive environment.
Qualifications and Skills
Required education: Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in software engineering, computer science or related fields
Required experience: Software development: 2 years
Starting Date: January 2018
Job Type: Full-time