We are looking for a Solution Architect with strong Aerospace & Defense experience in to document current and target state architectures, migration patterns and scenarios and transition plans to end state.
- Working with various workstreams and System Integrators, you will be accountable / responsible to document / model:
- The current and target architectures (including data flows, interfaces, capability mapping) aligned with Airbus standards.
- Migration patterns for bespoke / custom non-SAP applications
- Work with and liaise with deliver teams to ensure we deliver as per design
- Document and manage exceptions, resolutions, and follow-ups with the Airbus Architecture Review Board (ARB).
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5 -7 year of Application Architecture experience in large scale, high risk, or strategic projects, preferably with experience in collaboration and document management platforms (Documentum, eRoom, Sharepoint, OpenText, O365), and shared and corporate applications.
- Background in a manufacturing environment in a large global organization.
- Strong working experience in Architecture frameworks, methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, driven, collaborative and team player.
- Super attention to details
- Cultural awareness and experience working across different cultures and nationalities.
- Strong leadership and people management skills are desirable
- Bilingual (spoken and written) in French and English.
9 months contract duration with an option to extend.
Please send resume in French and English