Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over 150 years later, we are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio, Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse working environment.
Find out why
, There is more to Life at Nestlé…
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the Source to Pay (S2P) Project Portfolio to maximize its value and contribution to the Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE) strategy. Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain Integration & Business Excellence, the incumbent will support with projects prioritization, planning and balancing use of resources as well as gathering and providing accurate portfolio information to the End-to-End (E2E) Transformation Committee and Project Managers.
Ensure the E2E Flow Optimization Program and other approved bottom-up Programs and Projects are managed to maximize their value and contribution to the organizational strategy, which includes:
- Alignment of portfolio components (initiatives, programs, projects) to the E2E Flow Optimization strategy.
- Prioritization of initiatives to establish an optimal mix and sequence of projects and programs in full alignment with the NBE Governance.
- Balancing the use of S2P resources across approved projects and non-project work.
- Ensuring decision makers get the information they need to make informed decisions.
- Assisting with the optimization of the value and benefit generated by the S2P Project Portfolio.
Project Planning & Control
- Coordinate reporting, communication and stage completion checks on applicable projects during the project life cycle from Initiation to Closure.
- Lead Project Management Services for S2P including project structuring, project advising, and project assessments.
- Ensure successful delivery of the E2E Flow Optimization Program through various functional Projects under each of the E2Es, via direct Project Management or by guiding and supervising those important initiatives managed by Project Managers from other areas.
- A university degree in a business-related discipline. Project Management Professional Certification is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of effective project management experience
(e.g. via successful management of IS/IT or other projects).
- Procurement knowledge (Strategic and Operational) across multiple categories is Preferred. Demonstrated understanding of Procurement Best Practices and sourcing related activities.
- Knowledge of Portfolio Management processes combined with an experience in managing change / transitions.
- Highly developed organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to self-direct, manage and navigate project teams through ambiguity.
Leadership skills and experience in managing virtual teams a matrix organization.
- Must have the courage to challenge others to achieve the desired results; ability to engage, persuade, gain alignment and drive actions across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion for process and discipline. Must be able to bring structure, transparency and clarity to project teams to minimize conflict and misalignment.
- Highly developed communication skills (oral and written); high adaptability toward varying situations and audiences; interpersonal skills; influencing skills at all levels; presentation skills at all levels in the organization.
- Must be comfortable in working within a fast-paced dynamic environment and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint …etc.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is January 23, 2018
Nestlé Canada Inc.
Jan 2, 2018, 8:05:09 PM