There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Why Work for Us
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.
– Leads and generates technical solutions including specifying of requirements, functional decomposition, analysis, development and testing for current, new and major programs
– Lead development of software system team design content and software anomaly corrections.
– Performs complex design analysis
– Specifies and balances system requirements
– Provide, communicate, and support common best practices among software community
– Performs as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for at least one platform or application component
Additional Job Description
- 3+ years of USB experience on Android platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent field
- Android/Linux Kernel knowledge and experience
- Strong Jave, C & C++ Knowledge
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.