Candidate must be willing to relocate in USA.
The Android Developer will be engaged in all phases of the development lifecycle including: requirements gathering, specification review and approval, working with interaction designer, application architecture, collaborating with external teams to make applications work together, application implementation and debugging/troubleshooting, fixing defects and supporting test team, application deployment and maintenance, scrum and agile concepts, refactoring. In addition our mobile software engineer will work closely with our business partners, writing clear maintainable code that works, documenting using wiki, continuous integration, unit testing, code reviews, automated builds and functional.
- 5+ years of combined software/mobile application development experience
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
- Experience developing mobile applications using Java or C#
- Created 1 or more applications available in Google’s Android Market
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Familiarity with how to optimize code for phones, testing with phones, challenges with phones
- Experience with GIT source control management.
- Experience consuming SOAP web services
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with business partners in addition to relying on technical requirements documentation
- Have experience working on successful co-located delivery teams
- Have experience and a passion for test-driven development
- Experience delivering products across multiple releases
- Experience with automated acceptance/regression testing
Job Type: Full-time
- Java, Web Services, C++: 6 years