OTT Financial Group (OTT) is a leading financial services provider in Canada that prides itself on integrity, experience, and commitment to the needs of high net worth individuals, families, institutional clients and business partners.
We offer specialized services within multiple lines of business including foreign exchange dealing, money transferring, discount brokerage, asset management, real estate development, property management, and our cutting-edge mobile payment solutions business.
We are hiring a Sr. Java Software Developer for our Information Technology Department at our Head Office (Leslie St./Eglinton Ave) in Toronto.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Collaborate with architects, designers/developers, business system analysts and testing specialists to deliver high quality solution
- Participate in business requirements, test planning, design reviews, etc. to gain a solid understanding of the application
- Work with teams to ensure coding, testing, debugging and implementation activities are completed as required
- Produce and maintain documentation and records
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interface design, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs
- Contribute to defining timelines and project plans; analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time and scope
- Contribute to the ongoing support, stability and performance of application systems in production including problem analysis, resolution, escalation and reporting as necessary
Nice to haves
- Agile development experience
- Spring boot development experience
- Hands on, 4+ years java development, senior level with a solid understanding of Java/Spring/Web ecosystem
- Strong working knowledge of Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Unix, web and web hosting technologies
- Spring Rest services
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL, SQL Server and relational database technologies
- Jenkins for automation and Git for source code
- Artifact management Maven for automating builds
- JUnit and Selenium for unit test automation and management
- Self-motivated and driven
- Takes initiative and can work independently without constant supervision
- Well organized and results oriented
- Highly enthusiastic, service-oriented individual
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
OTT Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about us, visit our www.ott.ca website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Java: 3 years