Job Description – Senior Staff Accountant
SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT/MANAGER
Our firm has served the Niagara Region for over 75 years. We have developed a client base that will provide the applicant with a variety of experience in both the private and not-for-profit sectors.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A professional designation (CPA CA, CPA CGA, CPA CMA, CPA)
- 1 – 3 years of post-designation experience in a public accounting office.
- Should be able to contribute to our team of professionals by possessing effective communication skills (both oral and written), working with minimal supervision and handling varying tasks at one time.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word, Caseware Working Papers and TaxPrep and any other accounting and taxation software packages would be considered an asset.
- Remuneration is commensurate with experience.
- If you are interested in a challenging professional career which will expand your areas of knowledge with varied and well-rounded business experience, please direct your résumé together with references and salary expectations to:
Matthew Swindley, CPA, CA, Partner
Crawford Smith and Swallow
Chartered Accountants LLP
43 Church Street
St. Catharines, Ontario L2R 7E1
Job Type: Full-time