At Aramark Canada, our people are important to us. Our 14,000+ team members coast to coast; deliver experiences that enrich and nourish thousands of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities and uniforms. To show our employees how much we appreciate their efforts, we do everything we can to make sure they feel included, supported and encouraged. Aramark Canada proudly partners with world class post-secondary institutions, world renowned hospitals, major league sports venues and leading global businesses. As part of a global team that spans 19 countries and has over 200,000 team members; we strive to achieve a safe, diverse and inclusive workforce that our employees can be proud of.
Learn more at www.aramark.ca
The Supply Chain Analyst will join the Program Management team supporting the Canadian Supply Chain through analysis, process improvements and project management. The candidate will be a confident self-starter who ideally has experience in food service, retail or CPG industries. This position is based at 365 Evans Avenue, Etobicoke.
- Provide analytical support, reports and tools to the entire Supply Chain team (Procurement, Distribution and Finance)
- Support category analytics to drive decisions and provide root cause analysis of purchase trends
- Challenge current processes, systems and tools to identify and implement opportunities for improvements
- Support procurement project launches and new business initiatives by managing project plans and providing data analytics
- Generate insightful recommendations and present data in a format that is suitable for internal and external stakeholders
- Gather business requirements and develop scorecards, reports and dashboards to support the Managed Service and GPO business
- Support program management functions that help drive compliance, conversion and growth opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional teams and build relationships to collaborate on projects and drive business changes
- Bachelor’s Degree or College diploma – Engineering, Business or Supply Chain
- 1-3 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, proficient in Microsoft Access and PowerPoint
- Experience with databases/SQL is an asset
- Excellent data management, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate issues, analysis and solutions
- Ability to understand processes and the impact within the organization
- Critical thinker who is inquisitive and seeks to find solutions and make recommendations
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, project management skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Solid organization skills and attention to detail
Please note all candidates considered for hire will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.