WMKL is a medium sized accounting firm with a combination of corporate, non-profit, and personal clients all across Canada. Our portfolio includes a full range of services in the areas of assurance and taxation, estate and retirement planning, business advisory services, bookkeeping and training, information technology services and support.
With a dedicated team of over 60 professionals our work environment centers around our clients, ensuring we deliver on expectations in order to meet the varying needs of our clientele.
We offer an established reputation through our successful 40 year history with the excitement that comes from the continued growth and development of our dedicated employees.
We are currently seeking a full-time Support Staff member to join our growing team.
- Providing administrative services and support to professional accounting staff;
- Providing backup support for receptionist duties, including answering and directing incoming calls in a professional manner;
- Data entry using Sage (Accpac) accounting software;
- Assembling financial statements and corporate tax returns;
- Filing and scanning;
- Package couriers and process outgoing mail; and
- Other administrative duties as required.
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to forward a covering letter and resume via email to Michelle de Prinse no later than December 8, 2017.
Job Type: Full-time