Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally. With approximately 400 employees in Canada and the U.S., Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time solutions space.
As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking a Systems Analyst to join our team of experienced professionals located in Kitchener, ON.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Information Systems Team. This role will work closely with the IT, Accounting and Management teams at Brock.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the key technical custodian for business applications integral to our operations
- Assuming a lead role in adjusting our accounting (ERP/CRM) and reporting systems in response to our growing demands
- Providing business intelligence analysis, design, development and maintenance of business processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of business processes
- Providing technical consultation on proposed changes to processes and procedures. Support and develop policies that protect the quality, security, and integrity of our internal business systems
- Provide business information to the management teams in the form of report or otherwise
- Liaising with vendors as needed to support and manage modifications
- Assuming a lead role in systems testing and documentation
Qualifications and Skills
- Some understanding of accounting and financial processes and accounting principles
- Programming aptitude, interest and experience with C#, .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, SQL Server Reporting Services, ASP.NET
- Working knowledge of any of the following are considered definite assets: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 (Navision), CRM business applications, security and authentication
- Ability to listen and effectively communicate with co-workers and management
- Ability to multi-task and manage unstructured tasks within specific guidelines and time constraints
- Academic and professional background in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business or related discipline
- Enjoy working in a fun and challenging environment that rewards self-directed and motivated team members
- Ability to travel as required
Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Please apply on our website at https://careers.brocksolutions.com/Careers.aspx?req=SYST-ANALYST-KIT-18
Job Type: Full-time