- Experience in Matillion 7 years of rich experience in AWS cloud data and analytics space with solid understanding of Data warehousing product RedShift, ETL product Matillion and SQL.
- 3+years with other ETL/Data integration tools and other Databases will be preferred.
- Uses knowledge and experience to improve Application related performance.
- Proficient in oral and written communications skills
- 5+ years of experience in implementing cloud-based data lake/data warehouse technologies.
- Must have experience working with high-volume data and building batch and near real-time ETL processes using AWS services such as Redshift, Matillion.
- Experience with Matillion ELT/ETL o Experience with AWS Redshift and Redshift Spectrum, AWS EMR, PySpark, Glue and Matillion,
- Redshift Data warehouse experience
- Lead data migration and integration efforts
- Craft processes to ensure clean data o Prior experience with ETL tools like SSIS/Informatica and Databases like Teradata, SQL server will be preferred.
- Experience working with RDBMSâ€™s, Sql Server, Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Teradata or Azure SQL -Data WarehouseExperience using Powershell and Python.
- Prepare data for job runs. Support existing jobs. Solve, analyze and repair production issues. o Experience with S3 Object store and other Big Data storage platforms
- Deep understanding of data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, data analysis use cases and Provide observations of the system and suggest automated steps to full-fill the business operations and the requirements.
- 2+ years of experience with visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or others) is an added advantage.
- AWS Certified Big Data Specialty certification is a plus.