Position: Technical Program Manager (Web apps PM background)
Work location: Remote
Must Have Skills:
- 10-12 yrs experiences as PM
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to connect with different stakeholders and coordinates.
- Able to create plan, schedules meetings with different teams and lead the discussion
- Experience with ADO(Azure Dev Ops) Agile tool and techniques
- Experience with creating dashboard in ADO
- Experience with creating and managing backlogs, and user stories.
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring timely deliverables
- Excellent Time Management and Communication abilities
- Must have worked and experienced with Web development project management
- Must have familiarities with Web development terminologies and execution processes (requirement to final launch)
Nice To have:
- Have prior experience with managing Adobe AEM / Content Management System (CMS) projects.
- Have prior experience with Adobe marketing suits.
- Have prior experience with migration project.
- Experience on Microsoft ADO (Azure DevOps)
- Discussing requirements, deliverables and timelines with business teams
- Managing new or changes on Components/modules/features or Pages for migrations and beyond in Backlog.
Example: Add and Update ADO (Azure DevOps) with primary details for new or change requests that touch on Components/modules/features/pages
- Publish plan and Track them with ETA’s
Ex: Publishing requirement scope every 2 months and informing all stakeholders about new pages/components
- Setting up and managing dashboard for all backlog items (in progress/completed/closed)
- Taking meeting notes (one note) during meeting and publishing them with action items
- Scheduling meetings and follow ups
- Planning and coordinating demo and UAT