TELUS Career Fair – Wednesday May 9, 2018
Join our team today and together we will shape the future!
We are very excited to be hosting a Career Fair at our TELUS Harbour, York St. Toronto location! We are currently hiring for:
- Full Time Technical and Non-Technical Bilingual Customer Service Agents – TELUS Health Benefits and Payment Solutions
- Full Time Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants in the roles of Technical Customer Service Agent I, to support our Kroll Pharmacy Application
Where and When:
- Date: Wednesday – May 9, 2018
- Location: TELUS Harbour, 25 York St. Toronto, ON- Take the Elevator to the 3rd Floor and come meet us in the 3rd Floor Event Room 003-031
Please bring a copy of your resume! If you know someone who is interested and/or qualified for this opportunity, feel free to forward or share this Career Fair event to them!
Why you’re right for the TELUS Team: You’re smart, creative, ambitious and curious – it’s great that you are thinking of joining us.
- Competitive pay, plus performance bonus
- Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
- TELUS pension and share purchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities to take your career to the next level
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
Got what it takes?
- You advocate for our customers’ needs and create a personalized experience
- You genuinely display empathy in every customer interaction
- You are an exceptional communicator – you listen, you’re honest and clear
- You can get things done by leveraging the TELUS teams unique talents You proactively adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.