Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Retail Partner Coordinator will form a part of the Partner Management Team and will support all partner (third party and inter-entity) contracts and governance within Manulife Retail IS. The successful candidate will be a centralized point of contact for all Retail IS partners and ensure adherence to risk management, outsourcing and procurement policies and support of the overall Retail IS strategy.
As the Retail Partner Coordinator, you will be involved in many areas of the procurement process, document management, invoice processing, resource management, reporting and supporting the overall Vendor Governance Program.
- Manage vendor system access process, requests, renewals, and reviews.
- Monitor and report on vendor resource utilization, spend, and SLAs
- Process onboarding/off-boarding for all vendor resources
- Partner with Financial Analyst in Expense Management to develop and maintain invoice payment process and reporting
- Partner with Vendor Manager to complete new contract onboarding process forms and ensure all documentation is correctly uploaded to the appropriate repository and indexed correctly.
- Partner with the Vendor Manager in the completion of partner risk assessments and governance documents as required by regulating bodies and outlined in internal Procurement and Outsourcing policies
- Catalogue and classify all existing partner contracts within Retail IS
- Support the Vendor Governance Strategy within Retail IS.
- Forge mutually beneficial relationships between Retail IS and key partners
- Maintain central repositories of partner communications, documentation and contracts Qualifications
- Excellent research, analytical, communication and writing skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently as well as with others as part of a team
- Ability to grasp new concepts and information quickly
- Eager to build strong relationships with internal departments and external partners
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SharePoint, OneNote and PowerPoint
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Systems or related experience
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers’ needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions.
At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of September 30, 2017, we had over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.1 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.