We are pleased to announce the following employment opportunity as part of our on-going commitment to improve the overall quality and service performance to our customers as well as plan for future growth.
Position Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Company: Rodair International Ltd.
Location: Mississauga ON
Shifts: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the direct management and handling of all warehousing and distribution functions at the warehouse facility. This includes accountability for inbound and outbound freight, as well as adherence to legislative, safety, and organizational policies and procedures. The Warehouse Supervisor will accomplish effective logistical oversight through strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Supervise and work with a small group of employees with minimal supervision
- Manage the receiving, shipping, handling, distribution, and storage of all freight, product, and supplies that come in and out of the facility
- Ensure all production orders are shipped to customers in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Communicate all delays or variances in inbound/outbound freight to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain strict control over inventory levels in order to meet internal and external demand of product by conducting regular physical counts, reconciling variances, and inputting data
- Investigate causes of lost or damaged shipments and other matters
- Ensure all equipment and work areas are neat, clean, and well organized at all times
- Enforce corporate policies regarding security and safety in order to maintain a safe working environment
- Previous supervisor or lead hand experience within a distribution centre or warehouse considered an asset
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact positively with team members and management staff
- Has excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail and initiative
- Has knowledge regarding safety and employment standards
- Previous experience with warehouse management systems and RF technology
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Staff Management
- Address 350 Pandent Dr