Web Application Developer – AeryonLive
Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for technical innovation, reliability and performance. Our teams are passionate about solving problems, which help our customers do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently. We are equally passionate about the people who make this happen. Our team.
Aeryon sUAS set the standard for immediate aerial intelligence gathering. We offer careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry.
About the Position
As the Web Application Developer , you will:
- Design and develop your own enhancements and ideas into many areas of the stack using multiple leading tools
- Work with a highly talented team of web and cloud developers to continue building customer features and enhancements to the AeryonLive platform
- Be involved in product and feature decisions that have real world impact for critical uses for our customers, such as video enablement for missing person’s searches – Aeryon Labs Tech helps Police find missing elderly man
You want to work for a technology company that is innovative and growing, meaning you are hands on and thinking at the same time “Think, then do”. You see your success through the overall performance of the company and its reputation. You are comfortable working with cross functional teams and supporting your colleagues to help everyone get things done right. You thrive on challenge and learning but most of all, you want to be a part of something and see the results of you and your colleagues work.
What You Bring
- One with 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelors of Computer Science or related degree
- Background of working in Cloud/SaaS based environments for large scale enterprise grade products
- Proven development skills in a variety of technologies including:
- Relational database technologies such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience developing and using RESTful APIs
- Engineering highly scalable and high-availability backend software
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Engineering highly scalable and high-available services
- Writing maintainable, well designed high-quality code for software products and services
- Experience working in an Agile development model
- Experience and/or education on machine learning
- Experience and/or education on programming 3D Graphics APIs such as OpenGL
- Experience and/or education with programming mobile applications
- Experience and/or education with video and image processing
- Experience with Webpack is an asset
- Big Data experience with Hadoop, etc.
*If you are interested in applying, please apply directly via www.aeryon.com/careers*
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require accommodation in completing the application process, or with any portion of the application process or interview please email careers at aeryon.com or call (519) 489-6726
Job Type: Full-time