Have you experienced finding a job that you like but seems like your application is lost in the process? There are numerous hiring software that might’ve been excluding you even if you are highly qualified for the job.
Job experts have shared tips on how to improve our job searching experience:
- Be early.
- Scan LinkedIn to see which skills and certifications people in the job you want have.
- Don’t lleave off skills, even if they seem basic.
- Don’t leave unexplained gaps.
- Make sure your resume, cover letter, and application match the job description.
- Show that you can handle change.
- Get to a human.
- Rethink your priorities.
- Keep the job you have.
Read the full article at Vox‘s site.